@crankyvince revealed

This is the place to be to talk about the MLW Radio podcast, drop a question for a show, or post a funny picture.

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby MSL » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Blue Day,

You stated in your original post that JBL is not Cranky Vince. You offered nothing to support that statement. You stated it's not an insider, even though the account frequently posted inside information that had yet to be disclosed publicly.

You then claimed that "every single" Cranky tweet is tweeted by Kaplan first. Last I checked, Kaplan has never tweeted WWE insider info. I'm not sure if English is your first language, but what you're writing is not consistent with the facts.

You seem to think you stumbled on to some outrageous discovery, apparently unaware that it was never a secret what inspired Cranky.

But how exactly does Cranky being a tribute to Kaplan "reveal" who is behind the Cranky account? It doesn't. The conclusions you're drawing are completely illogical.

What you've established is that Cranky Kaplan is what inspired the creation of Cranky Vince. But that's been known for years. What drew attention to Cranky Vince was not that many of the tweets were inspired by Kaplan. What drew attention to Cranky Vince was the legitimate news stories being broken by him.

None of which were taken from Kaplan, obviously.

So I'm really just not sure what your point is here and you lose all credibility when you make wholly inaccuracte statements like claiming "every single" Vince tweet is simply stolen from Kaplan. You're not making any sense.
User avatar
MSL
Kim-She's Handler
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby mlwrocks » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 pm

If this is true, it's a letdown, just like the anonymous Raw GM angle.

We'll see. The real proof would be how much insider stuff has Crankyvince leaked?
mlwrocks
JoJo
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Blueday206 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:27 pm

MSL wrote:Blue Day,

You stated in your original post that JBL is not Cranky Vince. You offered nothing to support that statement. You stated it's not an insider, even though the account frequently posted inside information that had yet to be disclosed publicly.

You then claimed that "every single" Cranky tweet is tweeted by Kaplan first. Last I checked, Kaplan has never tweeted WWE insider info. I'm not sure if English is your first language, but what you're writing is not consistent with the facts.

You seem to think you stumbled on to some outrageous discovery, apparently unaware that it was never a secret what inspired Cranky.

But how exactly does Cranky being a tribute to Kaplan "reveal" who is behind the Cranky account? It doesn't. The conclusions you're drawing are completely illogical.

What you've established is that Cranky Kaplan is what inspired the creation of Cranky Vince. But that's been known for years. What drew attention to Cranky Vince was not that many of the tweets were inspired by Kaplan. What drew attention to Cranky Vince was the legitimate news stories being broken by him.

None of which were taken from Kaplan, obviously.

So I'm really just not sure what your point is here and you lose all credibility when you make wholly inaccuracte statements like claiming "every single" Vince tweet is simply stolen from Kaplan. You're not making any sense.


Cool, so you are willing to say "crankyvince" never stole a verbatim tweet from @wise_kaplan?

Nothing @crankyvince puts out there is inside. It's stolen lock stock and barrel from @wise_kaplan or @CrankyKaplan

Also what news did @crankyvince actually break? Seriously. You got played as a mark.
Blueday206
JoJo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Blueday206 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 pm

All @crankyvince does is copy & paste from @CrankyKaplan or @wise_kaplan.

That is your inside information. It's not a tribute when it's verbatim lifted from the account.
Blueday206
JoJo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby MSL » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:44 am

Very sad that Blue Day is struggling with basic logic.

Blue Day says "every single" Vince tweet was taken from Kaplan. His claim was that 100% of Vince's tweets were written by Kaplan first. This is obviously not even close to true and is the biggest indicator that Blue Day is just a troll.

When the flaw in his position is exposed, he then moves the goal posts and challenges me to back up a claim that 0% of Vince's tweets were taken from Kaplan. However, that is not a claim I ever made.

So Blue Day first insists on 100%, but then demands that I prove 0%.

Does that make sense to anyone else?

For those confused by this thread, Blue Day apparently just discovered that Cranky Vince is a spoof on Cranky Kaplan, an account that parodies a well known New York journalist. Many of the jokes used by the fake Kaplan account would end up regurgitated by the fake Vince account. The Kaplan account has nothing to do with wrestling, it's just an account about a cranky journalist that inspired somebody in wrestling to make the wrestling equivalent of Cranky Kaplan.

For some reason, Blue Day's position is that since Cranky Vince was inspired by Cranky Kaplan, that somehow that means that Cranky Vince is not somebody in wrestling. Why he would draw that conclusion, I have no idea. Now Blue Day claims that Cranky Vince has never revealed inside information, which means that Blue Day is either completely unfamiliar with Cranky Vince's history, OR, Blue Day is just a giant troll trying to cause a disruption here.

Draw your own conclusions. Is Blue Day insincere, OR, does Blue Day have a mental defect? It's one or the other and frankly I'm too bored to figure out which. Best of luck to others.
User avatar
MSL
Kim-She's Handler
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Blueday206 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:26 pm

MSL wrote:Very sad that Blue Day is struggling with basic logic.

Blue Day says "every single" Vince tweet was taken from Kaplan. His claim was that 100% of Vince's tweets were written by Kaplan first. This is obviously not even close to true and is the biggest indicator that Blue Day is just a troll.

When the flaw in his position is exposed, he then moves the goal posts and challenges me to back up a claim that 0% of Vince's tweets were taken from Kaplan. However, that is not a claim I ever made.

So Blue Day first insists on 100%, but then demands that I prove 0%.

Does that make sense to anyone else?

For those confused by this thread, Blue Day apparently just discovered that Cranky Vince is a spoof on Cranky Kaplan, an account that parodies a well known New York journalist. Many of the jokes used by the fake Kaplan account would end up regurgitated by the fake Vince account. The Kaplan account has nothing to do with wrestling, it's just an account about a cranky journalist that inspired somebody in wrestling to make the wrestling equivalent of Cranky Kaplan.

For some reason, Blue Day's position is that since Cranky Vince was inspired by Cranky Kaplan, that somehow that means that Cranky Vince is not somebody in wrestling. Why he would draw that conclusion, I have no idea. Now Blue Day claims that Cranky Vince has never revealed inside information, which means that Blue Day is either completely unfamiliar with Cranky Vince's history, OR, Blue Day is just a giant troll trying to cause a disruption here.

Draw your own conclusions. Is Blue Day insincere, OR, does Blue Day have a mental defect? It's one or the other and frankly I'm too bored to figure out which. Best of luck to others.


My position is he stole the @CrankyKaplan character. Instead of doing a parody he lifts direct tweets off @wise_kaplan.

It would be cool if he just spoofed but he takes multiple verbatim tweets off @wise_kaplan.

Combine the stolen character with stolen tweets you have @crankyvince as the troll.

A lot of you guys @MLW write. How would you guys take it if your shit was lifted word for word w/ no credit?

If it was an insider they would not have to steal @wise_kaplan tweets. The combination of both is what convinced me it's just a guy & not JBL, ETC.
Blueday206
JoJo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Xevious86 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Wow this guy is TOTALLY avoiding the arguement about inside info from the WWE... I say mental defect.
User avatar
Xevious86
JoJo
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Blueday206 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Xevious86 wrote:Wow this guy is TOTALLY avoiding the arguement about inside info from the WWE... I say mental defect.


Cool. What is the inside information? Seriously.
Blueday206
JoJo
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Drellah Drel » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Blueday206 wrote:
Xevious86 wrote:Wow this guy is TOTALLY avoiding the arguement about inside info from the WWE... I say mental defect.


Cool. What is the inside information? Seriously.


Okay I'll explain (so everyone else doesn't have to). In short, upcoming storylines and backstage disagreements were being outed on Twitter amongst all the FUCK YOUs. Try listening back to the MLW Radio episodes between December 2012 and March 2013.
User avatar
Drellah Drel
JoJo
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: @crankyvince revealed

Postby Brando1983 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 am

I don't know about @CrankyVince now, but I heard that at one point, he frequently posted about things that were backed up by real-life backstage happenings.

[Edit: Ugh, didn't read page 2 of the thread. Ah well.]
Brando1983
JoJo
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:50 am

Previous

Return to MLW Radio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Sponsored by: