Working at MLW is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with our great sport.
Are you ready to join us? Discover your opportunities with Major League Wrestling.
Social Media Manager | APPLY
Create social content, both photo and video, for MLW’s Twitter account and Facebook page for live events, television airings, network specials and miscellaneous events.
•Manage and promote feuds, appearances and manage activations via MLW social accounts.
•Coordinate and plan messaging rollout with Social Media Director.
• 3 years of social/digital content creation and account management across Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat platforms.
• Experience with applications for gif and short-form content replication
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the latest trends in social media creation, platforms and consumption
• Proven track record of displaying professional maturity and managing social media in a professional manner
• Knowledgeable about current and past MLW programs, products feuds and talent
Sponsorship / Ad Sales | APPLY
MLW is seeking a savvy, hands-on, accomplished leader to manage MLW’s sponsorship sales with the goal of driving significant new business revenue. This role will focus on traditional and non-traditional prospecting to target regional and national companies through strategic analysis, market trends, partner contacts, and company/industry relationships.
• Oversee the team in developing a pipeline of qualified sponsorship and media prospects large enough to meet or exceed financial goals
• Understand clients’ marketing needs and business models in order to expedite sales cycles
• Understand MLW capabilities and accurately articulate MLW value sponsorship and media propositions
• Communicate industry opportunities to management and help facilitate conversations and initiatives designed to best position MLW for success
• Maintain a keen focus on identifying client challenges and translating them into opportunities to sell MLW partnerships and media solutions.
• Identify and cultivate new revenue opportunities with category focus
• Manage client relationships from initial pitch through transition/onboarding, onto long-term engagements of ongoing strategic management and leadership
• Creatively explore upsell/leverage opportunities with existing sponsorship and media partners
• Proven track record of successfully sponsorship deals
Video Editor | APPLY
MLW is looking for a video editor with a passion for producing, editing, and distributing short-form video content across various broadcast and digital platforms. This person has a penchant for creating punchy, snack-able videos and has an eye for meme-worthy content with high viral potential. Can you tell an epic story in two minutes or less? When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.
• Create dynamic video packages
• Produce, edit, post-produce
• Work with the TV Production division to create and storyboard new, viral short-form videos
• Research video assets, b-roll and other content needed for use in video production
• 2 years of video production experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage the creative process from concept to Web in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience creating and editing short-form video content for TV and/or digital distribution
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours
• Familiarity with Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• MLW product knowledge, proficiency in Photoshop, After Effects
T-Shirt Designer | APPLY
Create designs for MLW T-shirts and other apparel. Most be able to provide original artwork as PSD and AI files. When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.
Motion Graphics Designer | APPLY
Responsible for the creation, development and deployment of designs, animations, and real-time graphics directories at a high proficiency level. When applying please provide links to your portfolio of designs.