PC Game Publisher Strategy First Inc. and Major League Wrestling (“MLW) are proud to announce a cross-platform promotional partnership for the upcoming MLW: Never Say Never wrestling event emanating from Orlando, FL on December 7th and streamed on MLW.TV.
In addition to being a sponsor of the December 7th MLW: Never Say Never event and streamed broadcast, the MLW Radio Network (MLWRadio.com) will feature FlatOut 4 Total Insanity on their podcast network with opportunities to purchase FlatOut 4: Total Insanity and save big during the holidays with special deals heard exclusively on some of today’s most popular sports podcasts.
Flatout 4: Total Insanity is a demolition derby racing game available on PlayStation 4, X-box One an STEAM.
- High speed racing and collisions on a variety of tracks and environments
- Customizable Cars: Unlock 27 cars to race, including to fan favorites and additions
- Gamepad Controller Support
- Features 20 tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, and more
- Destructible Environments: Chaos destruction return to the word of racing with high speed collisions
- Legendary Stunt Mode featuring 12 stunts in total six all new stunts and six re-imagined stunts
- Single Player: Race, Destroy and Stuntman mode
- Multi-player: Competitive online mods allow up to eight players to master destruction arenas, race courses
- Hot Seat Mode: Take turns with your family and friends in the hot seat competition of stunts
The current December 7th card features:
- Matt Riddle vs. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor
- No DQ: Shane Strickland & John Hennigan vs. Jimmy Havoc & Darby Allin
- MVP vs. Brody King
- Santana Garrett vs. Laurel Van Ness
- Joey Ryan vs. MJF
- Sammy Guevara vs. Jason Cade
- Jimmy Yuta vs. Vandal Ortagun
- Mike Parrow vs. Saieve Al Sabah
Tony Schiavone and Rich Bocchini will be in the house on December 7th calling the action for the broadcast, which will be available within 72 hours at MLW.tv.
“We are excited about working with MLW, we believe there is an overlap of Pro Wrestling fans and Gamers. The Flatout franchise and specifically FlatOut 4: Total Insanity are games that can be enjoyed by MLW fans,” said Strategy First Director Emanuel Wall.
“Video games – especially high octane sports games where you can create chaos smash up the competition is a staple of the combat sports fan’s lifestyle. Strategy First is the perfect tag team partner for MLW and our fans,” said MLW CEO Court Bauer.
About Strategy First Inc.
Strategy First is a worldwide publisher of entertainment software for PC and Mobile platforms operating for over 28 years with its headquarters in Montreal . The Company is known for its ground breaking proprietary titles, such as the award winning “FlatOut ” ™ ,“Ghost Master” ™, “Space Empires” ™ and critically acclaimed 3rd party games “S.C.S. Dangerous Waters” ™ and the “Graviteam Tactics” ™ series. The Company provides a unique opportunity for independent developers who would like to market and release their games to a worldwide audience. Opportunities include work for hire, product financing and general publishing opportunities. Visit us today at www.strategyfirst.com.
About MLW LLC
Major League Wrestling (MLW®) is a sports media holding company with a focus on professional wrestling sporting events/programming, digital content and ancillary entertainment.
MLW Radio Network is the leading provider of professional wrestling podcasts in the world with 5-6 podcasts in the top iTunes 100 in the sports category on the average day.
MLW content has been distributed commercially in in the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, India, Denmark and Bangladesh among other territories.