Do you like to make mini movies showcasing emotionally driven rivalries? MLW is looking for a package video editor who is versatile in a post-production environment. This position is responsible for designing and building multiple packages every week for MLW’s weekly TV series. Short-form storytelling is the essence of the position.
This is a paid position.
Editor works remotely.
- Create dynamic graphic intense packages for MLW broadcasts
- Work alongside the post-production team, assembly editor, supervising producer and production team
- Strong storytelling and editing skills
- Strong ability to make deadlines
- Research video assets, b-roll and other content needed for use in video production
- 2 years of video production experience minimum
- Demonstrates ability to manage the creative process from concept to delivery in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects (working with AE templates are mandatory)
- Experience creating and editing short-form video content for TV and/or digital distribution
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours
- MLW product knowledge
- Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
NOTE: When applying, share link to reel in order to be considered for the position.