Working at MLW is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with our great sport.
Are you ready to join us? Good news! We have an opening for a video editor!
Video Editor (proficient in After Effects):
MLW is looking for a video editor with a passion for producing, editing, and distributing short-form video content across various broadcast and digital platforms. This person has a penchant for creating punchy, snack-able videos and has an eye for meme-worthy content with high viral potential. Can you tell an epic story in two minutes or less?
• Produce, edit, post-produce.
• Work with the Director of Programming to create and storyboard new, viral short-form videos
• Research video assets, b-roll and other content needed for use in video production
• 2 years of video production experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage the creative process from concept to Web in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Experience creating and editing short-form video content for TV and/or digital distribution
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours
• Familiarity with Premiere or Final Cut Pro
• MLW product knowledge, proficiency in Photoshop, After Effects